Latest Job for Accountant at Vincintoire Limited, 21st April, 2019
Job Title: Accountant
- Candidate will be responsible for the day to day financial operation of the company.
- He/She will provide an effective financial management services to the company and also enforce financial policies.
- Ideal candidate must be mentally agile, accurate & detailed oriented with great communication skills
- Produce weekly and Monthly management reports ( Bank reconcilliation )
- Show true reflection of company’s financial status
- Provide sound financial advise to the management and board of Directors
- Financial liason with Vendors re Quote validation , negotiate payment terms
- Cash Flow analysis and Projection ( Monthly )
- Staff Payroll Management ( Statutary taxes etc )
- Liase with External Auditors
- Internal cost control system . Enforce guidelines for Expenditure
- Weekly expenditure analysis ( Top Spenders )
- Quarterly Budget preparation
- Coordinate all Statutory Obligations – VAT , PAYE , Income TAX
- Maintain records to meet legal and tax requirement
- Financial Statement
- Management Reports.
- B.Sc or HND Accounting
- Minimum of 2:1 University degree
- 5 years working in Similar Environment
- Professional qualifications is an added advantage.
Deadline: 30th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.comUsing the position as the title/subject.