Latest Job Openings in a Reputable Oil & Gas Firm, 25th April, 2019
Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Oil and Gas firm is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead Operator
- Ensures all crew members are at the rig and prepared to work at the scheduled time
- Determines how a service job will be performed based on specific conditions at the well
- Performs routine operating functions and troubleshooting on all equipment with direction from operation personnel as well as the client company representative
- Operates the drawworks and assesses down hole conditions and well pressures
- Lifts, removes, or installs production equipment as required
- Handles jack stands, matting boards and assists in securing the guy wires
- Provides operating reports to the Field Supervisor-Rigs or Tool pusher
- Tests and monitors equipment using correct procedures
- Trains and directs the crew on safety and job procedures
- Establishes daily maintenance program for the rig
- Oversees the setting up, taking down, and transportation of drilling and service rigs
- Drives servicing rig as necessary to job site
- May be requested to work outside of normal work schedule to meet customer needs
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Minimum of a B.Sc in Petroleum Engineering or any related discipline.
- Minimum of 10 years’ Experience as a Lead Operator in the Oil and Gas
- Professional Certification is an added advantage.
Job Title: Control Room Operator
- Maintain discharge water quality within current O&M Contractor Operations or local guideline, Monitor and operate electrical/hydraulic control panels, safety and emergency shutdown devices, Fire and Gas Systems.
- Start up, Operate, Monitor and Shut Down Process and Utility Systems, monitor maintain and optimise process parameters within operating requirements, compare sample and testing results (API/BS&W/salinity) of process and utility fluids to optimal, Trouble shoot to maximize sales quality and delivery volume to identify problems,
- Ensure accurate production reporting is submitted daily or as required by company and client, Witness third party calibrations when appropriate to provide verification of meter factors and volumes, prove export oil meters;
- Marine/Safety: Implementing and enforcing O&M Contractor Operations Management System policies and procedures in particular Isolation Standards, and PTW;
- Carry out all operations in safe and environmentally sound manner, Report all discharges, leaks, spits, injuries, and incidents, Ensure personnel understand and comply with current environmental regulations. Carry out Emergency Response role;
- Maintenance: Assist maintenance operations by applying /removing isolation as required; Supervise operation of PTW system; Monitor and maintain pollution control measures; Manage and Supervise, Co-ordinate activities and resources effectively;
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in Hydrocarbon processing operations with 2 years as CCRO and appropriate mix of operational, and supervisory experience;
- Offshore Personal Survival, Management of Major Emergencies, Medical certificates; Good level of troubleshooting and operations knowledge including interpretation of P&IDs and C&E charts;
- Extensive knowledge of offshore FPSO operations, including Production, Maintenance, Engineering and Safety; Good working Knowledge of DCS and F&G systems operation; Medically fit to offshore International standards such as ENG1 or equivalent.
- Technical; High standard of technical, and professional knowledge as defined by competences. Good knowledge of DCS/SCADA systems. Some knowledge of cargo handling and marine utility systems where appropriate for position; Practical familiarity with standard ‘Office’ software package, electronic mail system.
Job Title: Product Sales Engineer (Oil and Gas)
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with existing and prospective clients in the Oil & Gas sector
- Promote the Company’s range of product offerings and services, attend trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Conduct regular visits to clients’ sites to follow up on business, identify new opportunities and attend to customer complaints and queries
- Expand customer base and actively market & promote the company’s products
- Identify and interpret customers’ requirements and attend to them efficiently and in a timely manner
- Follow up on the business starting from lead-generation, negotiation, order placement and successful execution.
- Submit quotations in-line with customer technical specifications and company’s pricing policy.
- Identify, Coordinate and follow up on projects until final execution while ensuring high quality customer service and satisfaction
- Provide pre-and after sales technical assistance and support , product training, in addition to developing and presenting support material to customers ( technical presentations, brochures, reports, etc….)
- Prepare accurate and timely reports on clients’ visits, sales forecasts and others as require by Management
- Meet assigned Targets and Objectives as agreed in the management sales meetings
- Liaise and coordinate with inter-company teams and departments (sales, service, logistics, etc…) to ensure high quality customer service and satisfaction.
- B.Sc Degree or its equivalent in Mechanical Engineering or any related field
- Minimum of 5-8 years of experience, preferably in Oil and Gas related field
- Knowledge of the Oil and Gas Process is a MUST.
- Experience & Knowledge of either Valves & Actuators or Gas Detectors & Metering/ Electronics is also a MUST.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Very good command of English (spoken and written)
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint , excel, etc.…)
- Job requires frequent traveling within the country
- Customer service skills
- Communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Report writing skills
- Presentation Skills
- Multi-tasking, prioritizing and time management skills
- Positive and winning attitude
- Team player and good work ethics.
Deadline: 1st May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Ms Word Format to: email@example.com using “Product Sales Engineer (Valves & Actuators)” or “Product Sales Engineer (Gas Detectors & Metering/Electronics)” depending on the area of interest as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only Qualified Candidates would be Shortlisted.