Latest Job Vacancies at Chibeco Oil and Gas Nigeria Limited, 30th April
Chibeco Oil and Gas Nigeria Limited is a 100% wholly Nigerian owned indigenous Oil and Gas trading company with headquarters located in Port Harcourt, Nigeria. We are committed to marketing the best quality and accurate quantity of NNPC specification/standard petroleum products to our customers in record time.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketer
- At least 5 years experience in downstream sector.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree is required and a professional membership of the Chartered Institute of Marketing or similar association will be an advantage.
- Available to travel within Nigeria, to project locations.
Job Title: Procurement Officer
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Oil and gas (both locally and internationally).
Job Title: Company Secretary
- Should be a Lawyer and Administrator with relevant experience in Corporate Secretariat Services and knowledgeable about Corporate regulatory and statutory obligations
- Should be highly computer literate and versatile with ICT system solutions.
- Minimum of a First Degree in Law or any other relevant discipline.
- Professional membership in a relevant industry association is required e.g. Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA), (NBA)
- Minimum of 5 years LLB cognate experience as a Legal Practitioner or Company Secretary in a bank, reputable investment firm, oil and gas or any other related industry.
Deadline: 30th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the interested role as the subject of the mail.
For Enquiries Call: 08125387755, 0701106006.