Latest Job Vacancies at J-World ntertainment, 21st April, 2019
J-World ntertainment is an international record company with a recording studio (J-World Studios) located Lekki Lagos. J-World services are twofold, serving the businesses outside the music industry as well as serving the artists within. J-World ntertainment offers the best in commercial audio for artists and brands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Intern
- We are looking for Marketing Operations team at that is interested in growing their technical marketing abilities.
- This person will be working primarily with the Marketing administrator helping to review campaigns, build out program assets and support essential campaign reporting.
- This person will be quick on their feet and able to work with a variety of different teams within the marketing organization.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Review Marketing programs prior to their launch, ensuring high-quality messaging and data cleanliness.
- Aid field marketing, corporate events, and demand generation teams build out landing pages, emails, and reports in Marketing.
- Assist in researching best practices and aligning internal processes, including generating a campaign checklist to ensure high quality metrics.
- Troubleshoot ad-hoc issues in Marketing with team members.
- Record process and results for lead qualification workshops with sales teams.
- Pulling analytics from Google Analytics, LinkedIn, and Facebook regarding lead conversions.
- Assist the marketing team in all aspects of marketing, including marketing research, branding, social media management and content generation, performance marketing, ASO, etc.
- Take part in marketing campaign preparation and implementation on the mobile app and social media.
- Generate and help publish content for the websites and social media
- Identify marketing opportunities for revenue.
- Assist in the creation of the digital paid ads.
What You Will Gain
- Experience in running social media accounts during the initial/moderate stage by learning how to format the content, obtain followers, and improve the engagement rate.
- A comprehensive understanding of overseas shoppers’ requirements, pain points, and online serving method.
- Basic skills of Branding and PR.
- Essential theory of online paid ads.
- Online marketing campaign operation and coordination skills.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin Chinese (written and verbal).
- Majoring in Marketing, Business, Advertising, Communications will be preferred.
- Basic skills in image editing by utilizing Adobe Photoshop or other image editing software.
- Interest in SEO, Branding, Social Media Management
- Self-driven, hard-working, team player, and positive.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Music and movie lover.
What we offer
- Be part of a diverse and awesome team.
- Grow your expertise and career in a sustainable hyper-growth startup.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Learn how to execute in an international startup environment
- Monthly allowance, accommodation and feeding expenses.
With J-World you can expect:
- Entrepreneurial and collaborative environment
- Competitive total rewards program
- Professional training opportunities
- Engaging and fun culture
- Opportunity to work with industry leading, talented peers.
Job Title: Creative Copywriter
Job Type: Freelance, Contract or Part time
- Responsible for brainstorming, creating, and transforming ideas into words for articles, advertisements, publications.etc;
- Writes words and text for television commercials, radio, Internet content, jingles, websites, press releases, flyers, treatments, proposals and direct mail literature.
- Discussing the Company’s core message and target audience
- Brainstorming visual and copy ideas with other members of the creative team.
- Writing and presenting a few options to creative director
- Modifying copy until the creative director is satisfied
- Overseeing the production phase.
- Meeting with account executives to discuss the company’s requirements and core messages
- Familiarizing themselves with the product, target audience and competitor activities in the market
- Brainstorming ideas and concepts for the visual and words with other members of the creative team
- Presenting initial ideas to the creative director, some of which may be rejected or developed into workable concepts
- Writing various copy options, which may be presented to the client as a story board (a consecutive series of frames depicting the script and drawings that may be used)
- Modifying copy until the client is satisfied.
- Be highly creative and imaginative
- Have good written and interpersonal skills
- Work well in a team
- Be able to work under pressure
- Have an eye for detail
- Have an interest in commerce, popular culture, and new advertising trends and techniques.
- Have a minimum of 2 Years working experience in a similar role
- Reside in Lagos.
Skills & Competencies:
- Good Knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Stay at home mothers, Freelancers, Retired Journalist.
Job Title: Public Relation Manager
Job Type: Part-time, Freelance
- We are seeking to hire a smart, energetic and social individual who will create a positive press and media exposure for our talents.
- The publicist will manage the Company talents public image and appearances. He/She must know how to write press releases, network, and deal with media, have strong communication and people skills.
- Oversees the public image and manages all media relations
- Coordinates publicity events and make sure the client knows where to go and what to do
- They are responsible for writing press releases, escorting client on red carpet events and attending press junkets
- Also if the talents do something negative, it is the publicist’s job to conduct damage control
- Follow client to all interviews.
- The publicist is on the job 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Will work long hours and also travel with their talent as much as needed.
- Main duties also include fielding questions from the media, securing interviews for their client and maintaining a positive relationship with the press.
- To protect the client from any surprises, publicists will ask the journalist exactly what the story is about and what questions they plan to ask. In some cases, the publicist will ask to be present at the interview to make sure that the client doesn’t comment on sensitive issues or make remarks that could look bad in the papers.
- Must have high level of experience in PR, communications, journalism, or a related field work.
- Coursework also includes writing and editing for mass media, public relations fundamentals, PR ethics, media organization and communications in the information age.
- Understanding the talent: Manages client expectations effectively
- Communication skills: Uses communication skills in a thorough and effective manner to manage own area of responsibility.
- Management of Information: Establishes and maintains data and information records which are sufficient for own purposes and which meet the music industry, legal and regulatory requirements.
- Planning &Organising: Effectively and proactively plans, prioritizes and organizes caseloads in a way which allows for unexpected events and interruptions.
- Negotiation & Persuasion skills: Uses a range of strategies to achieve desirable outcome.
- Commitment to Excel: Challenges self and others to exceed standards and achieve extraordinary results. Is not easily deterred when obstacles or delays are encountered.
- Analysis: Thinks through a situation systematically.
- Communication skills (English), spoken and written (Good)
- Analytical Skills (Very Good)
- IT skills ( Good)
- Advertisement (marketing and merchandising)
- Online knowledge of publicizing
- Process and operational management
- Business Writing (Good)
- Negotiation Skills (Good)
- Presentation skills (Very Good)
- Relationship Management (Very Good)
- Good Knowledge of the music and film industry
- End- to- End business processes
- Business Ethics
- Stay at home mothers, Freelancers, Retired Journalist.
Job Title: Brand Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Media
- Brand manager should be able to ensure creation of strategies that will change how people perceive the J-World brand. This involves overseeing advertising, design and events.
- Familiarity and skill with CRM software, budget-management and proficiency website/App development; Content creation, Graphic/ animation designing, A Microsoft software suite of products, visual communication software products, and creative services.
- Expert in the internet and social media strategy with a demonstrated track record of growing followers on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social media outlets.
- Bachelor’s degree from any recognized and accredited university,
- 2 – 3 years of experience of which 2 years should be in a leadership role, supervising and managing a professional branding staff of over Five (5) diverse creative employees.
- Previous experience in entertainment or other related industries would be an added advantage.
- Applicants should be between the ages of 25 – 29 years
- Familiarity with standard Microsoft Office packages
- Experience in On-field sales & marketing is a fundamental prerequisite
- Complete understanding of both Sales & Marketing of intangible Goods & Services
- Experience in Brand management & Promotion is an added advantage.
Deadline: 30th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter stating why you are the best candidate to: firstname.lastname@example.org