Latest Job Vacancies in a Leading Healthcare Organization, 9th April
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client is a Healthcare Consultancy based in Lagos, Nigeria. Due to internal expansion and re-structuring, they are looking to fill in the role below:
Job Title: Office Administrator
Reports to: Managing Partner
- Oversees the entire office administration.
- Business Development, Office Administration & Project Support
- Actively seek and secure new business opportunities for the Healthcare Assist Partners, Analysts and Associates with Project work
- Schedule internal and external Partner appointments as required
- Prepare Project Reports and Presentations using Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Organise meetings, teleconferences, book venues, equipment, etc for Project Team.
- Organise travel and accommodation arrangements for Partners, Analysts and Associates.
- Monitor, maintain and update (daily) the company website and databases. Maintain filing and retrieval system for company documents.
- Review and update office policies on a regular basis.
- Maintain company calendar with a schedule of key appointments.
- Book meeting rooms and maintain stock of meeting materials.
- Handle confidential information with discretion.
- Schedule and arrange in-house and external events
- Organise Project Team business travel including visas and accommodation Arrange and supervise provision of refreshments for guests.
- Manage and monitor stock of office supplies to arrange replacement orders.
- Make photocopies, bind documents and presentations, send and receive faxes Line Management of Support Staff (Cleaner, Drivers, Security).
- Ensure smooth running and impeccable appearance of office.
- Source, manage and verify vendors and service providers.
- Responsible for continual functioning of business and IT systems.
- Guarantee environmental, health and safety standards.
- Ensure uninterrupted utilities function (Water, Electricity, Internet, Telecoms, etc)
- Manage smooth running of Generators, Inverter, Borehole, etc
- Manage small company car fleet
Front Office Receptionist:
- Serve as “the face and voice of the Healthcare”;
- Meet and greet all visitors.
- Answer and direct incoming calls, place outbound calls for members of staff Distribute incoming mail, despatch outgoing mail.
- Handle all deliveries
Office Accounts and Book Keeping:
- Prepare, submit and manage monthly Office Budget
- Retire, submit and file monthly Office Budget accounts
- Liaise with and submit Monthly accounts to Lagos Accountant Prepare and issue Invoices for Project Fees
- Prepare and issue Payment Vouchers for payments
- Prepare and issue Receipts on behalf of the company on invoice payment
- Process claims for travel expenses incurred by the Project Team
- Maintain and monitor financial records relating to travel expenditure.
- Management of the central register for Debtors and Creditors
Person Specification (Extremely Key Requirements)
- Professional presence and appearance
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to use initiative
- Commitment and flexibility to get a job done.
- Motivated and driven.
- Takes ownership of self-development
- Key Skills/Competencies
- Strong organisational skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication.
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Confident and assertive individual willing to work independently.
- Good First Degree (First Class or Second Class Upper).
- Minimum of 2 years experience with an international organisation.
Job Title: Senior Project Associate
Reports to: Managing Partner
- The primary responsibility of the Senior Project Associate is to contribute to the planning, sourcing and co-ordination of the company’s projects from inception to completion, and in some cases, post project follow-up.
- Business Development and Client Services.
- Sourcing, nurturing and originating business prospects with coverage for all of Nigeria and Africa.
- Research, produce and submit Concept Papers, Solicited and Unsolicited project proposals, Private and Public sectors Expressions of Interest (EOI), Request for Proposals (RFP), Competitive Bid Tenders whilst ensuring submitted bids and proposals are fully compliant and contain all requested documentation.
- Receive, evaluate and deal appropriately with prospective project correspondence (post and emails), including an element of autonomous decision making.
- Responsible for follow-up enquiries and information requests related to project development.
- Define, articulate, and submit Technical and Financial Proposals based on a work budget costing, professional fees and third-party expenses for prospective projects.
- Responsible for all aspects of the New Project Team’s mobilisation with monitoring of financial record relating to expenditure.
- Prepare presentations for prospective projects using MS Visio, Word, Power Point and Excel.
- Research, draft and produce high-quality Project-output deliverables: Project Initiation Report (PIR), Assessment Report, Gap Analysis, Outline Strategic Business Case (OSBC), Investment Memorandum (IM), Training Curriculum, Business Process Manual (BPM), Financial Model, etc., based on specific request from clients.
- Supervise and manage administrative aspects of the company’s project work through oversight and line-management of Project Assistants, Project Associate, Support Staff, setting deadlines, guidance in collation and compiling information needed for reports, preparation and production of reports, direction in conducting library and internet based research and preparation of Power-point Presentation.
- Plan and organise product functions including liaison with the company’s internal employees, clients, consultants and other stake-holders.
- Organise project team meetings and teleconferences; attend and prepare meeting minutes, agenda and relevant paperwork, ensure documents are distributed in a timely fashion, ensure issues and risks are escalated promptly.
- Strong analytical skills with at least 4 years’ experience with an international organization.
- First Degree (First class or Second Class Upper) from a “top drawer” University with a demonstrable record of academic achievement.
- Good understanding of English with confident language fluency that confers strong (public) presentation and communication skills.
Deadline: 15th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com with the title of the role as the subject of the mail.
- The body of the mail should outline Total years of relevant experience to the role, Location and Age.
- Please read Role necessities very carefully and apply if qualified. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- If after 2 weeks of application you do not hear from us, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
- For more info, please contact “Success Nwosu” via: firstname.lastname@example.org