Latest Job Vacancy at Dunn and Braxton, 1st April, 2019
At Dunn & Braxton, we excitedly look forward to each day as another opportunity to solve the numerous and diverse challenges experienced daily by various firms. Our focus with every engagement is to deliver sustainable value. We do this better, because we are passionate about Business Growth, HR and Making the World a Better Place. We work with businesses of all sizes irrespective of their budgets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance & Accounts Executive
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Finance/Accounts
Roles and Responsibilities
- Oversee the accurate and timely completion of the financial and management accounts.
- Undertake financial reporting as may be requested by Management from time to time.
- Support the ideation and execution of mid to long term business plans.
- Monitor cash flows and provide prediction of future cash requirements.
- Manage budget processes and consolidation, including periodic re-forecasts.
- Carry out continuous review of all finance policies and internal control procedures.
- Responsible for all tax affairs- Corporate tax, VAT, PAYE, etc.
- Ensure company’s financial policies and processes are in place and are adhered to.
- Responsible for all insurance procedures, ensure that cover is appropriate and sufficient for the company.
- Maintain external relationships with auditors, lawyers, bankers and statutory organizations. E.g. FIRS, LIRS, NSITF, ITF, CBN etc
- Timely submission of all external report to appropriate regulatory bodies.
- Arrange new sources of finance for company.
- Keep abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislations.
- Analyze competitors and report on market and financial trends.
- First degree or equivalent
- 3-6 years experience in Finance or Account related roles.
- Must be a Chartered Accountant.
Job Title: Bancassurance Associate
Reports to: District Manager
- Bancassurance is a relationship between a bank and an insurance company aimed at offering insurance products or insurance benefits to the bank’s customers.
- Successful candidates (Bancassurance Associates) will be posted to various branches of the partner banks in locations closest to them.
- You shall be expected to engage interested customers by cross-selling insurance products, making sure new/old clients get their certificate on time and following up on claims if any.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Conducts market analysis activities, which include activities such as branch / client profiling and survey on competitor products
- Attends the District/Region’s monthly/quarterly meetings
- Perform other tasks as may be assigned by the District Manager or the Group Head.
- Solicits new clients and also cross-sell Insurance products to the bank’s customers.
- Establish, maintain and grow relationship with Branch employees and customers
- Establish, maintain and grow relationship with prospective and existing clientele
- Performs customer service and business retention activities
- Handles activity reporting, planning and administration.
- First degree or equivalent education
- Minimum 2 years post NYSC work experience
- Experience must be in either Sales or Customer Service
- Team player
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent Grooming
- Adaptability, Flexibility and Tenacity
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 28th April, 2019.