Latest Jobs at Contec Global Group, 25th April, 2019
Contec Global Group – Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa and Europe. As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is amongst the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Secure Technologies, Infrastructure and Hospitality.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
- Acting as the point of contact between the executives and internal or external colleagues
- Organizing meetings and booking meeting rooms
- Handling correspondence directed to managers
- Making travel arrangements and detailed travel itineraries
- Taking dictation and minutes and writing them up subsequently
- Producing reports and presentations
- Maintaining the current filing and database system, and looking for ways to improve current systems
- Experienced working with CEO/COO
- Experienced working in an IT-related business.
- Should have a very good understanding of task management. follow-up mechanism.
- Good skill sets on MS office.
- He/she should be an expert in letter drafting.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a similar role.
Job Title: Project Manager/Coordinator
- Experience handling fintech/software/financial projects, good understanding of APIs and project management tools.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met and undertaking project tasks as required
- Determining project changes.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Developing project strategies.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Technology or a related experience in payment/fintech or handling such projects.
- Sound technical acumen and/or previous experience in a techno commercial/business role.
- Should have a good understanding of NIBSS integration, NIP and other APIs.
- Project Management Institute, PMP Certification or equivalent is considered a strong asset
- 3 years of experience in a project management capacity including all aspects of project management processes, disciplines and execution essential.
- Decision Making & Problem solving.
- Negotiation skills.
- Sales skills.
- Strong customer focus.
- Client Engagement & Management.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 26th April, 2019.