Amazuma Services Limited is a medium telecommunications engineering and oil and gas servicing company committed to providing zero down time on telecommunications facilities and network transmission.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Managing Director
- B.Sc. /MBA graduate with 10+ years of experience in Oil & Gas, A track record of delivering profitable growth in a demanding and fast paced business environment.
- Must be innovative, a good communicator and should have an eye for detail and prudent cost management.
- Must not be less than 45 years.
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
- Highly qualified Electrical Engineers with a minimum of National Diploma (ND) in Electrical Engineering with at least Five (5) years minimum experience in operation, installation, maintenance and repair of SDMO, MIKANO, MANTRAC, JUBAlLl BROS. PERKINS, VOLVO, MTU and John Deer Generators electrical systems.
Job Title: Generator Mechanical Engineer
- Specializations on Diesel Generators with emphasis on SDMO, MIKANO. JUBAILI BROS. MANTRAC, BROAD CROWN, PERKINS. VOLVO, John Deer and MTU Engines.
- ND/HND in Mechanical Engineering or Matured and Experienced Candidates with Tradetest I, II & III.
- A minimum of five years cognate experience in telecommunication industry is required.
Job Title: General Manager
- First Degree in Engineering, Economics, Business Administration or other related fields.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years experience in telecommunication Services.
- Must be above 40 years of age.
Job Title: Electrician
- Candidates with a minimum of National Diploma (ND) in Electrical Engineering or graduates in related field who have broad experience in Electrical wiring needed.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job title as the subject of the mail.
Submit handwritten application letter, detailed Resume, credentials and 1 recent passport photograph (the job title should be written on the envelop) to:
24. Abubakar Street, By Ala Garage,
Abule-Egba – Lagos State.
Application Deadline 14th May, 2019.