Latest Recruitment at Isabelle Cosmetics Limited, 16th April, 2019
Isabelle Cosmetics Limited is a reputable organization that deals in distributing, Sales and Marketing of cosmetics and Household products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Merchandizer
Locations: Abuja, Kaduna, Taraba, Zamfara, Minna – Niger, Kano, Gombe and Nasarawa
- Plan and develop merchandising strategies that balance customers’ expectations and company’s objectives.
- Act as the liaison between customers and the company by addressing customer issues and solving customer problems.
- To collaborate effectively with customers to create attractive sales floor displays and make sure that company product is prominently displayed.
- Monitor stock movement and consider markdowns, promotions, price changes & clear outs.
- Maintaining awareness of competitors’ performance.
- Monitoring slow sellers and taking action to reduce prices or set promotions as necessary.
- Gathering information on customers’ reactions to products.
- Analyzing the previous season’s sales and reporting on the current season’s lines.
- Planning product ranges and preparing sales and stock plans in conjunction with buyers.
- Maintaining a comprehensive library of appropriate data.
- Planning budgets and presenting sales forecasts and figures for new ranges.
- Controlling stock levels based on forecasts for the season.
- Analyzing every aspect of bestsellers (for example, the bestselling price points, colours or styles) and ensuring that they reach their full potential.
- Maximize customer interest and sales levels by displaying products appropriately.
- Produce layout plans for stores and maintain store shelves and inventory.
- A minimum of OND in Marketing, Business Administration, and other related field of study
- Minimum of proven 2 years experience in SUPERMARKET as a Merchandizer.
- Computer knowledge is a plus.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Latest merchandizing trends and best practices.
- Commercial awareness.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com the position/location applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Note: Only Shortlisted candidate will be reached.