Latest Recruitment for Entry Level at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Compliance Assistant
- Monitor and ensure packing and loading processes follow regulatory guidelines and procedures.
- Ensure proper reporting of violation or potential violation to duly authorized person as required.
- Monitor and ensure vehicle inspection officers follow standard as regards goods in transit with respect to food safety.
- Prepare compliance report for packing and loading processes as regards deviation from procedures.
- Assist in conducting hygiene and GMP facility inspection in the factory.
- Ensure that the quality and quantity requirement of finished products are met.
- Assist in carrying out ISO QMS internal audit and document verification.
- 5 O-Levels credits including Mathematics and English
- 1-2 years relevant experience in food processing.
The Person Must:
- Have good analytical skills.
- Be able to accurately report information.
- Have good communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online