Latest Vacancies at God is Good Motors (GIGM), 5th April, 2019
God is Good Motors (GIGM) – Incorporated in 1998, we have, through strategic initiatives, revolutionized land transportation in Nigeria. A proudly Nigerian enterprise, our mission to excel is a classic story of humble beginnings. From what could pass for a car shed in Uselu, our ultra-modern terminals now dot Nigeria’s travel land-scape.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fleet Manager
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintenance of Company vehicles.
- Registering and licensing all vehicles under their management.
- Finding ways to cut costs and maximize profits.
- Developing strategies for greater fuel efficiency.
- Complying with U.S. Department of Transport laws and regulations.
- Scheduling regular vehicle maintenance to ensure operational efficiency.
- Ensuring strict servicing and maintenance times to minimize downtime and maintain schedules.
- Utilizing GPS systems to monitor drivers and track vehicles in case of theft.
- Maintaining detailed records of vehicle servicing and inspection.
- Monitoring driver behavior and ensuring a high level of customer service.
- Assisting in the recruitment of quality drivers into the fleet.
- Analyzing data to increase business operational efficiency.
- Developing efficient driver schedules to maximize profits.
- Managing drivers so they adhere to strict schedules.
- Degree in a relevant field from an accredited tertiary institution
- Minimum of five (5) years cognate work experience
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal0
- Proficient knowledge and use of technology
- Demonstrated people skills
- Well-developed organisational skills with a proven capacity to work autonomously determine priorities and deal with competing demands within limited time frames.
- Proven ability to exercise initiative, flexibility and creativity to meet complex operational challenges.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org