Internet Solutions Nigeria Limited (ISN) is a leading Systems Integrator & Connectivity Provider serving a diverse client base in various sectors in Nigeria and West Africa since 1997. ISN delivers the most reliable, robust, high performance IT solutions and services IT infrastructure to industries, corporate, residential, off-shore and rural areas clients. ISN is an Internet Service Provider (ISP), Application Service Provider (ASP), and Web related applications and services focusing on the Design, implementation, supply and maintenance of bandwidth and managed Wide Area Network (WAN) solutions, for mission critical environments.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Power Engineer (Electrical)
- Ability to design office/BTS electrical power system
- Skills in BTS power connection installations
- Detail knowledge of UPS and Inverters installation and operation.
- Capable of making quotes for Client electrical unit installtions
- BSc/BTech/HND in Electrical Engineering or related discipline.
Job Title: Assistant Engineer (Electrical)
- Provide Power Engineering, Detail Specification Writing, and Central Office Assignments Record System.
- Analyze Site Surveys and minor/major BTS Power evaluations.
- Provide technical team with engineering specifications, materials lists and detailed drawings for power/electrical systems related services.
- Provide input for budget creation. Keep track and have some knowledge of the budget on Power jobs assigned. Try to stay within the budget for the assigned job.
- Responsible for all BTS power design and installations nationwide.
- OND in Electrical & Electronics Engineering as minimum with at least two years of industry related experience
- Power related experience and certification is a plus.
Job Title: HR and Admin Manager
- 3 years + experience in HR with good knowledge of Admin
- Detailed knowledge of the Nigerian Labour laws
- High interpersonal skills
- Good in Talent Management
- B.Sc/HND in Human Resources/Business Admin or related discipline
- M.Sc/Professional certificate is advantage
Deadline: 5th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the subject of the email as: HAM19