Latest Vacancies at RTI International – 6 Slot, 1st April, 2019
RTI International is an independent, nonprofit research institute dedicated to improving the human condition. Clients rely on us to answer questions that demand an objective and multidisciplinary approach—one that integrates expertise across the social and laboratory sciences, engineering, and international development. We believe in the promise of science, and we are inspired every day to deliver on that promise for the good of people, communities, and businesses around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Consultant for Organizational Development
Locations: Imo, Sokoto, Taraba, Abia, Niger, Delta
The USAID Effective Water Sanitation and Hygiene (E-WASH) is a 4-year program with the main objective of strengthening the governance, financial and technical viability of six (6) State Water Boards (SWBs) in Nigeria. The six SWBs are as follows: Imo SWC (Lot 1); Sokoto SWB(Lot 2); Taraba SWA (Lot 3); Abia SWSC (Lot 4); Niger SWB (Lot 5); Delta USWB (Lot 6).
The project is working towards achieving the following four objectives:
- Create professionally managed and commercially oriented SWBs
- Improve the financial and operational viability of SWBs
- Strengthen policy, institutional, and regulatory frameworks for improved WASH services
- Build national and state WASH advocacy, coordination, and communications for reform
- The project is being implemented by RTI International (www.rti.org), which is an independent organization dedicated to conducting innovative, multi-disciplinary research that improves the human conditions. E-WASH to this effect is inviting interested, eligible and competent Consultancy Firms and Service providers via this Expression of Interest (EOI) to respond on their willingness to be shortlisted to the following consulting services: Consultancy for Organizational Development Assignment in Six State Water Boards – Imo SWC (Lot 1); Sokoto SWB(Lot 2); Taraba SWA (Lot 3); Abia SWSC (Lot 4); Niger SWB (Lot 5); Delta USWB (Lot 6)
The cardinal objectives of the assignment are:
- To develop a robust organizational structure that can fits into and sustain the utility under corporatization arrangements
- To develop utility Human Resource management instruments and policies/ guidelines and procedures etc.
- To prepare the utility staff and leadership for transition into a corporate organization among others
Eligibility/Criteria for selection
Applicant organizations will only be considered if they are:
- Demonstratable and proven organizational capacity (experience, recommendations) to undertake this kind of work
- Demonstrate availability of reputable experts in the specialty of the assignment
- Legally registered
- Have been in operation for at least five years
- Demonstrate access to required financial resources to execute the assignment and Have appropriate financial and management systems
- Demonstrate Innovativeness.
Deadline: 8th April, 2019.
Mode of Submission
- Applicants must submit adequate information on their Legal corporate status, including but not limited to Company Name, Physical Location, mail box address, Telephone number, Fax number, and Contact person
- Applicants should indicate their capacity to provide the services and specify which Lot (1 – 6) you would like to be considered for shortlisting in. This information should include past verified performance of similar assignments undertaken and include a contact person for reference.
- Shortlisted Firms will be requested to submit full detailed Technical and Financial proposals separately. The exercise towards realizing contract award shall be transparent and competitive.
- Interested Firms must submit their Expression of Interest (EOI) to the undersigned not later than Monday 8th April 2019, Time 5.30 PM.
- Applicants Must indicate clearly on the subject line of the email the assignment or service, including the Lot (1 – 6) they are interested in. If they are interested in more than one Lot, then they should submit a separate EOI for each of the states they are interested in. However, applicants should take note that they cannot be considered in more than 2 states.
EOI should be in English and not exceed ten (10) pages (excluding cover page, executive summary and please no annexes). Any EOI with more than 10 pages will not be considered at all.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Expressions of interest via email to: STTA@ewash.rti.org Applicants should indicate the reference number USAID E-WASH – 2019 OD EOI LOT X in the subject line.
Attention: The Chief of Party, USAID E-WASH Program
Solutions Plaza One,
1st Floor 23 Ibrahim Tahir Lane,
Cadastral Zone B05, Utako,
Office: +234 908 644 9999.