Latest Vacancies at STODAF Nigeria, 17th April, 2019
STODAF – We are a Non-Governmental Organization whose objective is to deliver health care programs and services to address the gap in the health sector. Our major role is the maintenance, improvement of health through prevention, diagnosis and treatment of illness and injuries and other physical impairment in people who are vulnerable to diabetes, hypertension, and hypercholesterolemia. Our mission is to rescue 5 million vulnerable Nigerians by the year 2025
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nurse
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Job Title: Medical Doctor (Public Health, Hypertension & Diabetes)
- Must have a background in Public Health Management (Diabetes, Cholesterol and Hypertension)
- Must have a little work history with a Health Maintenance organization (HMO)
- Experienced in providing support in the implementation of Medical interventions (especially primary health care)
- Sound delivery of presentations for workshops
- Exceptional communication skills (oral and written).
- Must be creative.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 30th April, 2019.