Federal College of Education, Okene, Kogi State – This is to inform the general public that the position of External Auditor of the Federal College of Education, Okene is vacant. Therefore, applications are invited from suitably qualified Audit Firms to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: External Auditor/Audit Firm
Location: Okene, Kogi
- To examine the financial statements of the College with a view to expressing an independent opinion that the financial operation of the College reflects true and fair view of the financial transactions during the period under review.
- To prepare Audit report and submit to the College.
Intended Audit Firms are invited to submit the following documents:
- Veritable evidence of Incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission
- Must be registered in the Office of the Auditor General.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant/Auditor registered with ICAN or ANAN.
Tenure of Appointment and Remuneration
- The appointment is for a term of two (2) years in the first instance but the firm may be eligible for re-appointment for another final tenure of two (2) years based on satisfactory performance.
- The remuneration is negotiable in line with public service rules.
Deadline: 16th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit Ten (10) copies of Application with photocopies of their Credentials and other supporting documents to:
The Registrar, Federal College of Education,
P.M.B 1026, Okene,