Latest Vacancies for Credit Risk Analyst at Vincintoire Limited
Vincintoire Limited – Our client, a Microfinance bank is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Risk Analyst
Duties and Responsibilities
- Evaluate customers’ loan applications in line with the bank’s credit policy. Carry out verification of customer’s businesses and preparation of loan verification reports.
- Loan Monitoring and preparation of loan status report.
- Preparation of statutory reports.
- Evaluating clients’ credit data and financial statements in order to determine the degree of risk involved in lending money to them
- Preparing reports about the degree of risk in lending money to clients
- Analyzing client records and using the data to recommend payment plans
- Conferring with credit associations and references to exchange credit information on clients
- Evaluating the financial status of clients by producing financial ratios through computer programs
- Filling out loan applications and including the credit analysis and loan request summaries, then submitting these loan applications to loan committees for their approval
- Conferring with clients to verify their financial/credit transactions and to resolve their complaints.
- Predict the future trends from the current developments in the market and recommend the management accordingly to plan the strategies
- Analyze financial statements such as profit and loss, company budget and employee headcount reports.
- Compile reports showing the proposed plan of action for existing and potential clients
- B.Sc /HND in the numerate disciplines.
- 2 – 3 years experience in a similar role in a Microfinance bank.
Deadline: 30th April, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org position as title/subject.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted