Latest Vacancies in a Leading Plastic Company, 29th April, 2019
Kimberly Ryan Limited – Our client, a leading plastic company is urgently recruiting for the position of:
Job Title: General Manager
- Development of NEW Supplies from formal Waste Management Companies
- Oversees manufacturing and materials departments to review production and operating reports and resolve operational, manufacturing and facility problems to ensure minimum costs and prevent operational delays and to meet future growth.
- Reviews and supports engineering and sales to oversee design concepts with fundamental or new technology used for new or existing products or improvement to provide cost reduction, safety, customer requirements and market growth
- Participates in formulating and administering company policies, directing and coordinating all divisional department activities to develop and implement long-range goals and objectives to meet business and profitability growth objectives.
- Master’s degree or its equivalent
- Minimum of 10 years experience in similar industry
- Prior engineering, finance or production management experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Position as the subject