Stresert Services Limited – Our client, a Pharmaceutical Manufacturing company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information Technology Officer
Job ref: OTIBM
Location: Ikeja, Lagos State
- Monitor and maintain the company’s computer systems, install and configure hardware and software, and solves technical problems experienced by users in the organization.
- To ensure a conducive operating environment (laptops and desktop computers, hardware, software, printer, power equipment).
- Carry out day to day user support on computers (peripheral and power equipment).
- To ensure user anti-virus are up-to-date.
- Maintain up-to-date inventory of all IS equipment and compliance with maintenance schedules and data integrity.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnose and solve hardware or software faults; replace parts as required.
- Conduct routine backup and restore user data arising from equipment failure.
- To perform data processing and other operations undertaken by IS on behalf of users.
- Monitor users to ensure compliance with IS policies and procedures.
- Any other duties of similar responsibilities assigned by line manager.
- National Diploma (OND) in Computer Science, Information Technology and related courses.
- 1 – 2 years working experience as an IT officer.
- A good memory of how software and operating systems work.
- A technical, logical thought process.
- Problem-solving skills.
Salary and Other Benefits
- N40,000 monthly.
- Others include: Pension, HMO, 13th month salary, leave allowance.
Deadline: 24th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “OTIBM” as the subject of application.