Businessday Media Limited was born in 2001. The BusinessDay news report has since then been empowering decision makers with insightful and accurate information about the Nigeria’s business finance environment and beyond.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deputy Manager
- The suitable candidate must be an enthusiastic marketer with exceptional leadership and communication skills and a strong understanding of events and conference marketing operations and strategy.
- The ideal candidate will be required to sell to existing clientele and new prospects across the Businessday Conferences & Events portfolio, and will be targeted on revenues from sponsorship and delegates’ fees. The ideal candidate will be adept in identifying sponsorship opportunities, researching clients, remaining up to date with industry news and attending events
- Good commercial experience of a minimum of 6 years of selling sponsorship of high value multi-platform sales solutions
- Strong existing relationships with high-value clients/sponsors
- Results oriented and proficient in producing high quality pitches and proposals
- Customer focused and knows how to build and maintain relationships
- Focused and used to working with tight deadlines
Deadline: 1st May, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com