We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Private Guard Services Operations Manager
The selected candidate will be working closely with the General Manager, Guards and Clients Services and will be responsible to the following duties:
- Will be responsible for the sourcing for security operatives,their training, deployment and developing service plans for their operations
- Will be responsible to the security operatives at their different locations, their well being,their outlook and their attitudes towards their place of deployment.
- Must be willing to work along with clients’ interests and deliver quality service at all time.
- The candidate will be responsible for the promotion of the company’s interest by ensuring that locations are monitored always and solve under deployed issues almost immediately.
- And many more duties that may be assigned by the management.
Qualifications & Skills Required
- A minimum of HND or Bachelor Degree in any Social Science course with experience in a similar role in a security company will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Attention to details and a goal getter.