Latest Vacancy for Finance Officer at Swiss Credit Limited
Swiss Credit Limited, is a fully registered Nigerian company in the financial services sector of the economy. The consumer lending sector of our economy is still at its developmental state which makes it difficult for credit lines to be extended to certain category of the population thereby leaving a wide gap, however with the very good understanding of the dynamics associated with these loan approvals by commercial banks to consumers of certain category and economic standing, Swiss Credit is strategically positioned to fill the gaps created.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Officer
- We are looking for a Finance Officer to take charge of the financial health of our company by administering accounting operations to meet standard requirements.
- You should be familiar with audits, invoices and budget preparations. Our ideal candidate must demonstrate interest in managing accounting activities including bank reconciliations, accounts payable and accounts receivable. You should also have excellent organizational skills and be able to handle time-sensitive tasks.
- Ultimately, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of our financial transactions and procedures.
- Keep accurate records for all daily transactions.
- Prepare balance sheets.
- Process invoices.
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Update internal systems with financial data.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports.
- Reconcile bank statements.
- Participate in financial audits.
- Track bank deposits and payments.
- Assist with budget preparation.
- Review and implement financial policies.
- Keeping accurate records for all daily transactions.
- Preparing balance sheets.
- Processing invoices.
- BSc/HND in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
- Professional qualification ICAN.
- Proven work experience as a Finance Officer.
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures.
- Experience using financial software such as Bankone.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Sharp time management skills.
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data.
Deadline: 7th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Using the post applied as subject of the mail.