Vincintoire Limited – Our client in the IT industry urgently requires the services of:
Job Title: IT Administrator
- Ideal candidate must be resourceful, smart with capacity to learn & think quickly. He/she must be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly.
- Candidate must also have the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users.
- Candidates goal will be to ensure that the technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
- 3 – 5 years proven experience as an IT Administrator, Network Administrator or similar role
- Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
- B.Sc in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline; professional certification (e.g. Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)) is a plus
- Install and configure software and hardware
- Manage network servers and technology tools
- Set up accounts and workstations
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies
- Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies
Deadline: 8th April, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject/title.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.