Latest Vacancy for Mid Level Accountant at The Space
The Space is a contemporary coworking center that is home to productivity, innovation, co-creation and the stars of today and tomorrow. Located in the heart of Victoria Island, we pride in our aesthetic ambience and top-notch functionality which allows for a seamless flow of your business activities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mid Level Accountant
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups
- Documents and disburses payments
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities
- Not more than 28 years
- Specializes in reporting and Governance
- Very good organizational ability with effective communication skills
- Aptitude for specialized accounting software (SAP)
- Windows office applications savvy
- Good organizational, interpersonal, writing and analytical skills
- Knowledge of financing structures requiring unique Accounting interpretations and implementations
- Knowledge of a wide range of Accounting and regulatory standards.
Deadline: 26th April, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the position being applied for as the Subject.