Ruff n Tumble is Nigerian’s Leading Clothing Brand for Cool teens and Kids with an international appeal. At Ruffntumble, we design, produce and retail clothing for boys and girls from new born to sixteen -year olds (0-16 yrs).
Our style is trending with pieces that allow the young dynamic Nigerian to express their personal style. We have evolved over the years as the favourite brand for children’s clothing in Nigeria as well as the leader in our niche market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Raw Material Assistant
- Monitor re-order levels to ensure that fabrics and accessories do not run out during production.
- Ensure proper arrangement of raw materials for easy accessibility
- Provide raw materials to cutter’s unit
- Measuring and rolling fabrics supplied by vendors
- Ensure transfer slips are checked against the physical quantities
- Ensure proper documentation of transfer slip
- Ensure finished goods are distributed to the warehouse
- Ensure fabrics are checked and in good condition be before rolling
- Conduct Stock count
- Check filling and system for code, quantity and ensure correctness.
Years of Experience:
- Minimum 2 years experience
- OND in Accounting
- Excellent Numerical Skill
- Highly organized
- Ability to multitask.
Deadline: 18th April, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the position applied for as the subject of the email