Latest Vacancy For Senior Piping Engineer in an Oil and Gas Firm
MAVENTEQ SYSTEMS LIMITED – Our client, a multinational Oil and Gas company in Nigeria is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
JOB TITLE: SENIOR PIPING ENGINEER
- Carry out preliminary and basic facilities engineering studies / design in-house.
- Carry out detailed engineering studies / design in-house.
- Ensure that the facilities Engineering Contractors submit all deliverables on time and check it regularly.
- Prepares piping general arrangement drawings, piping, valve, fittings data sheets, specifications, MTOs.
- Coordinates the activity of a CADD designers for the execution of the drawings.
- Prepares isometrics, support drawings/calculations, support lists, requisitions.
- Carry out static and dynamic stress analysis calculations and checks with CAESAR 2 FEA tool.
- Carry out vibration analysis and checks with CAESAR 2 FEA tool.
- Reads and interprets facility engineering drawings, designs and make necessary modifications or recommendations.
- Interfaces with Procurement Dept., Project & Construction Sections for engineering related issues.
- Interfaces with vendors and OEMs on technical matters related with engineering modifications/design
- Draws up and cross-check relevant procedures, international standards and Company General Specifications.
Follows-up Purchase Orders to ensure timely approval.
- Checks and approves mechanical engineering deliverables received from third parties.
- Check that the design is developed in line with the Pre-Project and the statement of requirements and in accordance with the COMPANY specifications and rules.
- Ensures effective and timely response to technical queries in compliance with set standards, company specifications and safety procedures.
- Ensures effective design studies for infrastructures produced by contractors.
Participates in the auditing of facilities engineering design contractors
- Certified Mechanical Engineer
- Eng & M.Eng (mechanical) with a minimum of 14 years’ experience in construction of oil & gas installations.
- Good English.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Use of Microsoft Project, Powerpoint, Excel, Word, AutoCAD, PDMS, CAESAR 2, Auto pipe, Inventor Professional.
Port Harcourt office with periodic site visits, onshore, offshore or swamp and Deep Offshore
DEADLINE: 10th April, 2019
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates should send their CV to: *firstname.lastname@example.org*