Latest Vacancy for Supervisor – Admin at Promasidor Nigeria
Promasidor – We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supervisor – Admin
Location: Head Office, Lagos
Reporting To: Coordinator – Admin
- To support the provision of high level Admin services
- To support the provision of high level Admin services (for offices, factories and official residences, etc) towards the achievement of organizational goal.
- Assist in the procurement of travel visas and perform other travel –related functions.
- Office Keys management; labeling, safekeeping, release, retrieval, duplication and documentation.
- Assist in ensuring compliance of facilities, machinery, equipment and processes to safety regulations and requirements.
- Ensures compliance with cleaning schedules
- Monitors the activities of cleaning staffs
- Carries out any assigned food safety jobs by the head of department
- Monitor use of company facilities & assets in the offices, factories and official residences; and ensure they are in functional states.
- Payment of statutory dues (e.g. rates, levies), and rents.
- Settlement of utility bills from third party service providers and suppliers.
- Ensure good housekeeping is maintained in offices, factories and the company environment via site inspection and monitoring of the retained cleaning service companies.
- Liaise with utility services providers to ensure efficient services.
- Ensure complaince with food safety related responsibilities
- Carries out any other assigned jobs by Coordinator
- B.Sc (Minimum second class Lower)/HND (minimum Lower credit) in Social or Basic Sciences, or any relevant discipline.
- 2-3 years post graduation experience with appreciable experience in office management and HSE Policies & Practices
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Workplace and Facilities management
- Knowledge of Safety Standards and Procedures
- Knowledge of Good Housekeeping
- Knowledge of Lagos metropolis and environs
Skills & Personal Attributes:
- Driving skill
- Report writing
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Power Point) suite
Deadline: 5th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- When the page open Click “Supervisor – Admin” and apply
- Carefully check the description of this job BEFORE applying for it. Our selection process ensures that we do not recruit anyone who does not meet our requirements.
- So, take some time and examine carefully the job description below. Do not apply if you feel your actual profile does not correspond to our requirements. We regularly have new job openings, if this isn’t a job for you, you could come back at a later date to see if there are suitable jobs available.