Latest Vacancy in a for Dispatch Rider in a Procurement and Logistics Firm
An indigenous Procurement and Logistics firm is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
- We are currently in need of a Dispatch Rider.
- The Dispatch Rider would be responsible for ensuring that assigned motorcycle is used for authorized assignments and is in good working condition always.
- Ride company’s motorcycle to accomplish official duties
- Must observe all HSE driving related policies to ensure the consistent safety of documents and motorcycle
- Report to Supervisor on all matters relating to assigned motorcycle to the supervisor
- Responsible for updating the Drivers’ Logbook on a daily basis with the required information.
- Must ensure that assigned motorcycle documents/ particulars are updated and valid.
- Must ensure that the motorcycle is cleaned routinely or when the need arises.
- Responsible for carrying out the daily inspection on the general condition of assigned motorcycle and must properly lock motorcycle when there is a need to leave them unattended to.
- Transporting and receiving invoices and documents items quickly by motorcycle
- Record information, such as items received and delivered
- Dispatch riders sign for the package on the collection and get an appropriate person to sign for it upon delivery
- Plan and follow the most efficient routes for making deliveries.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must be able to ride motorcycle effectively as this is the major means of sales and dispatch
- Be able to ride motorcycles professionally
- Be able to work weekdays and some weekends
- Must have rider’s license
- Must be physically fit
- Should be reliable and punctual
- Must have a mature working attitude
- Be friendly and Presentable
- Must have excellent road navigation knowledge.
Skills and Competency Applicable:
- Personal organization and self-discipline
- Attention to details.
- Time Management
- Working with people.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org