At the Broadoak Schools, we aim at offering a complete education for life, helping our pupils realize their full potentials by providing a secure setting with individual attention and a mixture of traditional and modern teaching methods; thus the imagination can be kindled and academic potentials fulfilled.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ICT Teacher
- Information communication technology teacher at a Primary and secondary school
- Applicant must be ready to work as part of a fast passed academic team, working towards achieving academic excellence at a global level.
- Must have a university degree(s) in the relevant subject area
- Must be highly computer literate
- Must have good communication skills
Job Title: Administrative Secretary
- Handling relations with parents, students, employers, and the community
- Managing budgets and ensuring financial systems are followed
- Overseeing record-keeping
- Managing student services such as guidance programs
- Training, supervising, and motivating department including teachers and auxiliary staff
- Working on committees including academic boards, governing bodies and task groups
- Assisting with recruitment, public or alumni relations and marketing activities
- Providing administrative support to an academic team of lecturers, tutors or teachers
- Drafting and interpreting regulations and dealing with queries and complaints procedures
- Maintaining high levels of quality assurance, including course evaluation and course approval procedures
- Contributing to policy and planning
- Purchasing goods and equipment, as required, and processing invoices
- Liaising with partner institutions, other institutions, external agencies, government departments and prospective students
- Organizing and facilitating a variety of educational or social activities
Experience and Skills Requirements
- Minimum: A good honours degree in Business Education/Administration/Economics/Public Administration/Education Management (e.g B.A. Ed, B.Sc.Ed. etc) with one (1) year post qualification Experience
- Additional Qualification will be an added advantage
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
- We are looking for a smart female, with good organisational skills, ability to multitask, good customer service skills and is computer literate.
- You will be working as part of a fast passed administrative team so communication skills, ability to take direction and to complete tasks in good time will be necessary.
- School certificate holder.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV Cover Letter and proof of certifications to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 20th April 2019.
Leave a Reply