New Job Vacancies at Promasidor Nigeria, 5th April, 2019
Promasidor – We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Location: Regional Office, Lagos
- To provide primary link between the company and its customers with a network of sales channels and to develop the necessary business relationship that allows for the achievement of sales objectives, while coordinating both personnel and material resources.
- Implement sales strategies, pricing, and credit policies and programmes to enhance market presence and competitive performance of company products within a region.
- Achieves sales plans, achieves sales targets and performance standards aimed at improving market performance within a region.
- Coordinates regional sales activities to maximize account sales
- Establishes and maintains excellent relationship with regional distribution networks
- Administer sales and purchase agreements for products in the region
- Monitor product distribution in support of total logistics
- Liaises with warehouse, logistics to ensure that sales orders are serviced promptly
- Obtain, on an on-going basis, competitor information to help the marketing department keep abreast of developments on the field.
- Gather data on sales performance and market trends on the companies products, for input in company sales forecasting
- Recognizing and prioritizing the key retailers within the area, allocating resources appropriately in order to maximize sales
- Dealership Management
- Ensures compliance with FSMS related activities in the department
- B.SC or HND in Art, Social sciences or any other relevant discipline
- Minimum of 6 years cumulative field sales experience in a multinational FMCG company and must be willing and able to work in any part of the country.
- Sales dealership
- Marketing & sales techniques
- Marketing communication
- Trade chain management
- Cost management
- Customer care
- Negotiation skills
Skills & Personal Attributes:
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Decision making
- Time management
- Good listener
- Self motivated
Deadline: 6th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- When the page open Click “Regional Sales Manager” and apply
- Carefully check the description of this job BEFORE applying for it. Our selection process ensures that we do not recruit anyone who does not meet our requirements.
- So, take some time and examine carefully the job description below. Do not apply if you feel your actual profile does not correspond to our requirements. We regularly have new job openings, if this isn’t a job for you, you could come back at a later date to see if there are suitable jobs available.