R.A.THINK DESIGN is an Israeli-Nigerian company. The company is managed by vastly experienced team of expatriate management executives and Nigerian staff. We have strategic partnerships and alliances with organizations and groups based in Nigeria, Europe and the Middle East. Our Office and Showroom is at 2/4 Samuel Anibaba Street, Ikosi, Ketu, Lagos. We are committed to clients’ needs and to provide excellent work as well as providing competitive prices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Machinist
- Calculate dimensions and tolerances using knowledge of mathematics and instruments such as micrometers and vernier calipers.
- Machine parts to specifications using machine tools such as lathes, milling machines, shapers, or grinders.
- Measure, examine, and test completed units in order to detect defects and ensure conformance to specifications, using precision instruments such as micrometers.
- Set up, adjust, and operate all of the basic machine tools and many specialized or advanced variation tools in order to perform precision machining operations.
- Align and secure holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials onto machines.
- Monitor the feed and speed of machines during the machining process.
- Study sample parts, blueprints, drawings, and engineering information in order to determine methods and sequences of operations needed to fabricate products, and determine product dimensions and tolerances.
- Select the appropriate tools, machines, and materials to be used in preparation of machinery work.
- Lay out, measure, and mark metal stock in order to display placement of cuts.
- Observe and listen to operating machines or equipment in order to diagnose machine malfunctions and to determine need for adjustments or repairs.
- Check workpieces to ensure that they are properly lubricated and cooled.
- Maintain industrial machines, applying knowledge of mechanics, shop mathematics, metal properties, layout, and machining procedures.
- Position and fasten workpieces.
- Operate equipment to verify operational efficiency.
Job Title: Driver
- A good and experienced driver with a valid driving licence.
Application Closing Date
Deadline: 18th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidiates should send their CV to: email@example.com