New Jobs at Council of Nigerian Mining Engineers and Geoscientists
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Registrar/CEO
Duties and Responsibilities
- The successful candidate shall serve as the Secretary to Council and shall be responsible for th.e day-to-day management of COMEG
Qualification and Experience
- Must possess a degree in Mining Engineering/Geosciences from a recognized Institution;
- Must have worked in the industry for at least 30 years and must have risen to a top management position;
- Must be a senior and financially up-to-date member of Nigerian Mining and Geosciences Society (NMGS) and COMEG Registrable;
- Must not be below the age of 45 years;
- An administrative working experience in a mining/geosciences related industry will be an added advantage;
- Must have a vision and mission he/she wishes to implement in the Council.
Condition of Service
Consolidated Salary Scale
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit Sixteen (16) copies of Application duly endorsed by the applicants and accompanied with detailed Curriculum Vitae and Credentials in an envelope marked “Application for the Post of Registrar” at the top left corner of the envelop and addressed to:
Council of Nigerian Mining Engineers and Geoscientists (COMEG),
P. M. B. 537, Garki,
- Candidates should request three (3) referees of their choice to write reference letters on their behalf directly to the Chairman, Council of Nigerian Mining Engineers and Geoscientists (COMEG), P. M B. 537, Garki, Abuja.
- Only applications of those short-listed for the interview will be acknowledged.
- The Council reserves the right to annul this exercise if it so wishes without any reference to the prospective applicants.