Elduke ventures is a wholesale, retail and dispensing pharmaceutical organization established for the distribution and retailing of locally manufactured and imported drugs, as well as the provision of free consultation and counselling for customers by well trained professionals.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Stock and Inventory Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Responsible to pay attention to details, focus on stock management, and have excellent organizational skills.
- Responsible to utilize proper communication and interpersonal abilities that is both reliable and confidential.
- Plan, implement and manage procedures to optimize inventory control with regular stock taking (either daily, weekly, monthly, or as the need arises)
- Plan, implement, and manage electronic inventory management processes and procedures.
- Responsible for using mathematical models to forecast future stock needs and submit regular reports to the company.
- Maintain daily records: ensure inventory items are tracked and recorded. Record the quality, quantity, type, style, and any other characteristics of the inventory items.
- Identify shortages and act in a timely manner by ensuring there are no shortages of certain critical items
- Perform all such other related duties as the Company may require from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- 2-3 years of experience in stock control, logistics and inventory management
- 2 years of experience with inventory management software
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Attention to detail
- Must be resident in Port Harcourt.
Deadline: 25th April, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com