Filmhouse Cinemas Limited is a dynamic film exhibition company. Our expertise are in the areas of; Cinema operation: we Manage sites; Own sites, Consultancy for cinema development: Design; Fit-out; Cinema project management, Film Distribution: Rights Aquisition; Booking into cinemas; content development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Part-Time Team Member
Available slots for this role: Minimum 40 openings
- We are looking for part-time team members (guest service agents and cashiers) who will work in our cinema in Lagos.
- Responsible for enhancing the cinema experience of all Filmhouse guests by contributing to the smooth running of the cinemas in a friendly and efficient manner.
Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities (include the following and other duties as may be assigned)
- Selling box office tickets, responding to queries reservations and sales.
- Monitoring and maintaining cash flow, ensuring that there are no shortages.
- Ensuring that guests are well guided to entrance and exit into the cinema.
- Monitoring and maintaining guest flow, ensuring that there are no obstructions to guest cinematic experience.
- Participating in briefings and other meetings as requested by the cinema manager.
- Attend and participate in training sessions as required by managers and HR.
- Contribute to increasing concession revenues.
- Responsible in the arrangement and cleaning of designated areas.
Qualifications and Experience
- The right candidate must have a minimum of OND from a recognized institution.
- Excellent customer skill.
- Must be a good Team player with excellent ability to multi-tasking and able to adapt to varying situations.
- To perform the job successfully, the individual shall be required to demonstrate these but not limited to the following competencies:
- Customer Relation Skills – a polite, friendly, helpful and approachable manner; ability to deal patiently with guests
- Communication Skills – good communication skills.
- Professionalism – the ability to keep calm in an emergency and handle guest concerns and queries with calm.
- Integrity; honest and transparent in dealing with guests and colleagues.
- Numerical – maths skills, with the ability to handle money and work out change within a short time.
- Analytical skills – demonstrates the ability solve multiple problems within a short period of time.
- Health and safety – Ability to adhere to health and safety standards; demonstrate consistent health and safety practices; maintain a clean environment.
- Time management – Strong ability to prioritize task and work schedule to achieve service deadlines.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should come along with an updated copy of their CV for an interview at:
Filmhouse IMAX Cinemas,
Lekki Phase 1,
Note: It is very important that you read and understand the job description above. We look forward to seeing you.