Ongoing Recruitment at JV Consult, 15th April, 2019
JV Consult a human resources outsourcing firm with sole objective of dedicating itself to quality services in manpower recruitments is currently seeking qualified and suitable candidates to fill the below vacant position:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- The business development officer is expected to develop business solutions.
- The main goal is to generate more revenue for the company.
- They will manage client information and continuously brainstorm for new sales ideas.
- This includes new sales strategies, sales pitches, and business plans.
- Identify potential customers and create opportunities for their continuous patronage.
- Communicate new services and training developments to prospective clients.
- Visit clients to build and develop positive relationships with them.
- Prepare sales contracts; following company rules and guidelines.
- Develop ways to improve the client experience and build brand loyalty.
- Utilize social media to advertise positions, attract candidates, build relationships and maintain the organization’s online presence.
- Provide management with feedback.
- Use sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies.
- Advertise trainings and services by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media.
- Minimum Required Experience: 3 – 5 year(s) experience in a similar role
- Minimum Qualification: BSc/HND in any related field.
- Demonstrated and proven sales results.
- Technology and social media skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Confidence and excellent presentation skills.
- Proficiency in MS word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Energy and commercial awareness
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Goal oriented and organized team payer.
Our client, a highly reputable confectionery company, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Baker
Location: Owerri, Imo
- Our client a highly reputable confectionery company is currently searching for skilled, experienced and creative Bakers who will strive to provide excellent baked items and services in an efficient and professional manner
- Also, perform other duties to ensure that customer needs are satisfied and the bakery is well-stocked and operating smoothly.
- Ensure all raw and finished goods adhere to quality and food safety standards.
- Utilize good understanding of ingredients and food preparation to create baked goods.
- Measuring/combining ingredients and using mixers, blenders, heat sources, and other equipment to make baked goods, such as cookies, bread, etc.
- Cleaning and restocking workstations and ensuring that all equipments are sanitized and prepared for the next shift.
- Minimum of an SSCE
- Ideal candidate should be efficient and friendly with a focus on food quality and customer satisfaction.
- You should be organized, decisive, attentive, and possess a strong understanding of baking techniques.
- Ability to withstand work environment.
- Flexibility to work around customer demands.
- Attention to detail, especially when performing quality inspections on ingredients and products.
- Strong communication, time and resource management, and planning skills.
- Willingness to work independently or with other team members to solve problems, plan schedules, fulfill orders, and create amazing baked goods.
- N43,000 monthly
- 6 months free accommodation
Deadline: 26th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the position as the subject.
51/52 Ogba Ijaye Road,
Beside UBA Bank,
Ogba, Lagos State.