Owens & Xley Consults – Our client, a reputable player in the food industry is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Assistant
- HND or BSc in any related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years of operational management experience in retail industry
Skills and Abilities:
- Goal oriented approach
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to prepare management reports and correspondence
- Good initiative, time and stress management skills.
- Keen eye for detail
- Highly organized and analytical
- Have good interpersonal skills.
- Act as back-up to Manager in performing business operations duties.
- Provide support to Operations manager as and when required.
- Update internal operation procedures document as needed.
- Coordinate with Manger to schedule team meetings and to provide follow-ups.
- Support the Manager in managing and resolving operational issues.
- Work with Manager to provide excellent customer service.
- Participate in customer meetings and distribute minutes of meeting to the operations team.
- Sort and distribute mails and faxes to respective personnel.
- Store, file and retrieve corporate documents and reports as and when needed.
- Order, store and organize all office supplies.
- Manage incoming and outgoing letters and packages.
- Perform general office administrative and clerical duties.
- Reconcile payments and receipts to various parties on time.
- Manage all office orders on regular basis.
- Maintain logs and spreadsheets for all office activities.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com