Polaris Bank Graduate Entry Level Recruitment 2019 – Nationwide
Apply for Polaris Bank Graduate Entry Level Recruitment 2019 – Nationwide
Polaris Bank Limited is one of Nigeria’s leading Financial Institutions. A Systematically Important Bank (SIB) committed to promoting customer convenience and lifestyle through its wide-range of electronic banking solutions.
We are in search of passionate, result-oriented candidates willing to work across our 300 pIus branches within Nigeria to build a banking career in the capacity below:
Title: Entry Level Recruitment
- Are You Ready To Define Yourself?
- Are you result-oriented, smart, innovative and customer-centric? Do you have the right attitude to thrive in a highly motivated work environment?
- If yes, then you can become a part of the Polaris Bank family!
- We are in search of passionate, result-oriented candidates willing to work in our plus 300 branches within Nigeria to build a banking career.
- At Polaris Bank, we pride ourselves as being an employer of choice. We offer a competitive work environment and attractive compensation and incentives that enable our employees meet their career aspirations.
- A university degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower from an accredited institution
- Completed the mandatory NYSC Scheme and awarded a certificate.
- 26 years or younger by December 31, 2019 (National Population Commission Birth Certificate required. Declaration of age not acceptable).
- A minimum of five (5) credits including Mathematics and English in O’levels (WAEC/NECO), in not more than one (1) sitting.
- Willing and ready to work in any part of the country.
Deadline: 16th April 2019.
Test Date: 27th April 2019.
How to Apply
Interested an qualified candidiates should:
Click here to apply online