FundColony is marketplace where people and organisations directly lend to individuals and small & medium sized businesses in Nigeria, helping support the core the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Debt Collection Manager
- We need an experienced debt collection manager who will focus on collecting delinquent debt from borrowers, as well as building and leading a team.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Proven experience in a collection-based role.
- Excellent phone skills.
- Ability to persuade and handle objections.
- Persistent and goal oriented.
- Showing empathy, assertiveness, tact and resilience.
- Self-motivated and taking ownership.
- Commercial awareness.
- Strong persuasion and problem-solving skill.
- Excellent customer service skills including clear communication, fast response, quick thinking.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter who can work with direction but little supervision.
- Solid organisation skills, including the ability to prioritize and multitask in a demanding environment.
- Team player. Recognize the importance of the team.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel and Outlook.
- Willingness to go beyond the job description.
- Active ensure collection of outstanding payments from customers.
- Take responsibility for resolving disputes ensuring that concerns are actioned correctly.
- Decide the correct action when negotiating payments and settlement offers.
- Explain loan agreement terms as appropriate.
- Clarify potential consequences of not paying (i.e. legal collection process, e.t.c.)
- Manage customers who are resistant by remaining polite, tactful, firm and honest.
- Complete any administrative task as required for the efficient running of the team’s activities.
- Always deliver a consistent and professional level of service.
Deadline: 10th May, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com