Kharima Integrated Services is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- The accountant performs financial functions related to the collection, accuracy, recording, analysis and presentation of a business, organization or company’s financial operations.
- In a smaller business, an accountant’s role may consist of primarily financial data collection, entry and report generation.
- Middle to larger sized companies may utilize an accountant as an adviser and financial interpreter, who may present the company’s financial data to people within and outside of the business.
- Generally, the accountant can also deal with third parties, such as vendors, customers and financial institutions.
Job Title: Community Health Care Officer
- The Community health worker hired by health care agencies they have a disease or population-based focus, such as promoting the health of pregnant women or children, improving nutrition, promoting immunization or providing education around a specific health issue, such as diabetes or HIV/AIDS.
Job Title: Data Analyst
- The Data Analyst collects and stores data on sales numbers, market research, logistics, linguistics, or other behaviors
- They bring technical expertise to ensure the quality and accuracy of that data, then process, design and present it in ways to help people, businesses, and organizations make better decisions.
Deadline: 18th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com