Swift Networks Limited is a facilities-based telecommunications services provider. The company was founded in 2002, since inception, Swift Networks has invested heavily in “next generation” networking technologies to build a multi-service network platform. Due to rapid expansion we are looking for a qualified candidate to fill a InformationTechnology position, as we maintain our status as the leading broadband connectivity services provider in Nigeria.
Uniquely, the work environment offers a first class condition with a very attractive remuneration package.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager, SME Sales
- The incumbent is responsible for maximizing revenues within the designated area through the planning and management of sales activities.
- Also responsible for revenue generation through the guidance of the work efforts of his team made up of Team Lead, Sale Executives, and Technical Support Executives.
- Develop action plans and strategies to achieve desired sales targets
- Drive customer acquisition and retention within the sector as per business objectives
- Assist in building an in-depth knowledge of the client’s operating environment, business drivers, objectives, strengths and challenges to be able to develop and implement solutions to meet their strategic needs.
- Monitor and analyze sales trends to identify new prospects and sales opportunities in order to ensure that deployed infrastructure is fully utilized
- Conduct competitive research to establish competitor strategies and develop counter measures to increase sales
- Assist clients in understanding the value proposition and differentiations of the SWIFT SME products and services
- Design, implement, deliver and manage SME sales training program for direct and indirect partner sales teams
- Monitor the completion of the end-to-end sales process – from client prospecting to bill delivery
- Assist in the development of location specific value propositions and differentiated SME customer engagement
- Promote and sell products and services to target markets to meet their needs and to achieve the sales targets and revenue budgets
- Use relevant metrics and measures to routinely monitor performance against targets and take appropriate actions to ensure targets are met and exceeded
- Track and provide sales performance data to support management decision – making and provide professional advice and input to develop sales plans
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
- Must have the drive and capability to meet and beat challenging targets;
- Strong relationship and team building skills; experience in dealing with corporate and government representatives and other senior individuals and stakeholder groups;
- Entrepreneurial drive;
- Delivering results – absolute focus to deliver under pressure in an ever changing business environment;
- Putting customers first – understand the needs, expectations and requirements of stakeholders;
- Communicating for impact – effective communication with senior stakeholders inside and outside of the company;
- Making a personal difference – strong influencing skills and responsive Technical / Professional Expertise;
- Excellent communication skills including written and verbal communications;
- Strong presentation skills required, including experience in presenting and influencing senior audience
- The job holder must have a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 2nd Class honours (Upper division) in Engineering or Business related discipline from a reputable university.
- At least 12 years’ post qualification experience preferably in service industry and or telecommunications or information technology.
- Possession of a Master’s Degree and proven track record in volume sales or campaign management and customer management will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Qualified and interested candidates should please attach an updated CV while sending in their applications.