Recent Job Openings at Tek Experts, 15th April, 2019
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Global Instructional Design Manager
- Do you have a background in Instructional Design? Are you an experienced Manager? Do you want to be part of a truly global organisation?
- The role of Global Instructional Design Manager, based in Lagos, is ideal for an innovative learning leader who can establish a global team and manage multiple streams of work simultaneously
- It requires a seasoned professional who has deep experience designing large scale programs using modern learner-centred design and technologies
- This role is for someone who thrives in a pro-active, detail-oriented, and fast-paced environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and implement a new learning design strategy that supports company business strategy and rapid growth
- Lead the design and development of technical and professional skills programs that are critical to workforce development goals
- Direct, coaching, and support a global team of instructional designers and Program Managers.
- Implement an adaptive learning approach that enables employees to continuously learn in a personalize, immersive, and engaging manner
- Design simple and effective tools for SME’s to generated content and create microlearning assets for continuous learning and knowledge mastery
- Work with learning experience designers and learning delivery teams to successfully deploy programs and measure impact
- Define learning metrics and partner with internal data analysts to collect and visualize data.
- Collaborate globally across the company to design solutions, generate buy in and drive change and adoption
Skills and Competencies
- Masters (or equivalent) in Instructional Design or related field
- Extensive instructional design and learning program management experience
- Experience leading a team of instructional designers and content developers
- Experience creating adaptive learning solutions
- Broad experience designing for technical, soft skills, classroom, social, MOOCs, microlearning, blended, and virtual learning, that have scaled to a global learning audience
- Rapid development techniques such as Agile
- Global management experience
- Willing to undertake Global Travel (approximately 40%)
- Exceptional learning data analytical skills
- Exceptional track record designing and delivering engaging and effective learning programs
- Experience operating in a global company, adept at navigating cultures and local customs to define and deliver locally resonant programs.
What we’re Looking For
- Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support
- You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online