Recent Job Opportunities at Interswitch Group, 12th April, 2019
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Talent & Organisation Development Manager
- The purpose of this job is to design and drive Interswitch Learning & Development, Talent Management and Performance Management strategies and initiatives to ensure the company effectively attracts, deploys, develops and retain the talents for achieving its strategic goals.
- Develop Talent Management strategies, processes and policies across the organization.
- Develop a functional and an effective Talent pipeline and Talent Sustainability Framework.
- Facilitate annual talent review sessions, assess talent readiness and identify pool of talent within the organisation and translate to talent development and succession/retention plans
- Lead continuous improvement of talent management strategy and processes to ensure Interswitch has the technical and managerial talent needed to meet current and future goals.
- Design the Interswitch People Development Strategy, ensuring that it complements Interswitch’s strategic direction and business plans as well as demonstrates return on investment.
- Develop and drive the implementation of an effective Performance Management System.
- Oversee the development and implementation of core competencies, core values, and key performance measures into performance appraisal system.
- Develop the Performance Incentive Schemes.
Learning and Development:
- Engage with Heads of Departments/Line Managers to develop annual trainings & development plans as well as remedial interventions to address skills and knowledge gaps.
- Work innovatively with external partners to commission/develop appropriate training and initiatives to improve and enhance the learning and development of staff.
- Evaluate training interventions, including behavioural assessments and online surveys, and provides data on the impact of interventions within the business.
- Conducts regular review of training vendors to ensure their services remain relevant to the organisation’s needs.
- Manage learning resources including the training budget to ensure maximum effectiveness of expenditure and return on investment.
- Manage the design, development and delivery of a range of integrated learning and development solutions. Sourcing appropriate methodologies, and delivering training and facilitation to staff as required.
- Develop and Manage the Mentoring & Coaching Framework and ensure clear definition of criteria for identifying participants and ensuring consistency in the implementation of the Framework.
- Work with Senior Management to develop long-term career development plans for staff.
- Drive the implementation of Strategic Workforce Planning
- Develop recruitment strategies and guidelines.
- Contribute to strategic projects with other members of the HR team particularly where these impact Talent, Learning and Organization Development’s processes and systems
- Act as a consultant to the business on strategic interventions based on the People Plan.
- Prepares report on Capability Development activities, talent and performance management for the Chief Human Resources Officer for management consideration.
- Any other duties as assigned by CHRO.
- Bachelor’s Degree/HND in Business Administration, Humanities or Social Sciences
- Master’s in HR or MBA will be an added advantage
- Professional certification in Human resources from reputable HR bodies such as Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM) or the likes
Experience (Number of relevant years):
- Minimum of 10 years relevant HR experience, 3 of which must have been as a specialist focusing on either Talent management, Recruitment or Performance management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with subject “Talent & Organisation Development Manager”