Willet Homes and Properties Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Manager
- Select carriers and negotiate contracts and rates.
- Plan and monitor inbound and outgoing deliveries.
- Supervise logistics, warehouse, transportation, and customer services.
- Organize warehouse, label goods, plot routes, and process shipments.
- Respond to any issues or complaints.
- Research ideal shipping techniques, routing, and carriers.
- Work with other departments to incorporate logistics with company procedures and operations.
- Evaluate budgets and expenditures.
- Update and evaluate metrics to assess performance and implement enhancements.
Job Title: Office Assistant
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
Job Title: Human Resources Personnel
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
Job Title: Sales Manager
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
Deadline: 30th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: