Recent Job Vacancies at Ultimus Holdings, 18th April, 2019
Ultimus Holdings is a global investment company with the sole purpose of contributing to the sustainable development of African economies. Our investing deployment is broad-based and long-term. We specifically invest is sectors that demonstrates growth; leveraging our sector expertise in ensuring we become market leaders in all operational portfolios.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant/ Inventory Manager
- The ideal candidate is expected to lead, develop and manage the provision of comprehensive financial support services to the company including accounting, budgeting, inventory management, and internal audit.
- At least 3 years experience in related field.
Job Title: Sales Executive
- You will be responsible for providing all reasonable forms of assistance including but not limited toproduct marketing and sales, product promotion and distribution, negotiation of contracts and expansion of customer base, etc for the Sales Manager.
- You are responsible for executing sales strategies with the main aim of increasing the company’s revenue,maximizing profit and increasing the market share on the short run.
- You should be able to source for new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas.
- A least 3 years post-NYSC experience as a Sales Executive.
- Experience in working in a Paint industry as a Sales Executive will be an added advantage.
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer / Manager
- The ideal candidate must have functioned in a managerial position in at least one of these industries.
- The Ideal candidate is responsible for setting operational strategy and managing all operational activities for Ultimus Integrated (a sub operational entity under Ultimus Holdings).
- This role entails the planning, directing and overseeing of the company’s operational policies, rules, initiatives, and goals. It also entails driving a team to execute long-term and short-term plans and directives by implementing judgement, vision, management, and leadership to ensure financial strength and operating efficiency.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
You will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with the vice president in setting and driving organizational vision and operational strategy
- Translating strategy into actionable goals for performance and growth helping to implement organization-wide goal setting, performance management, and annual operating planning
- Analyze internal operations and identify areas of process enhancement
- Effectively manage labor, productivity, quality control and safety measures as established and set for Ultimus Integrated.
- Develop actionable business strategies and plans that ensure alignment with short-term and long-term objectives developed in tandem with the vice president
- Aggressively manage capital investment and expenses to ensure the company achieves targets relative to growth and profitability
- Monitor performance with tracking and establish corrective measures as needed, and prepare detailed reports, both current and forecasting
- Maintain and build trusted relationships with key customers, clients, partners, and stakeholders
- Positively represent the company at all times through a success-oriented and professional demeanor
- Responsible for driving the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives and other related activities.
- At least 7 years experience in the related field. (Paint, Tiles or Lighting)
Deadline: 3rd May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Job role as subject of the mail.