Recent Jobs at Total Health Trust Limited (THT), 29th April, 2019
Total Health Trust Limited (THT), Nigeria’s leading Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) was founded in 1997 and commenced operations in June 1998. Renowned by our stakeholders for our reliability, we have been connecting our members to healthcare providers since 1998. Our unrivalled 18 years industry track record has seen us build a formidable reputation in Nigeria and we remain the HMO of choice for over 300,000 members and over 500 corporate clients and government institutions. We were the first HMO to be registered in Nigeria and 18 years later, we are still number one in the market. We are one of the very few HMOs that can boast the financial and technical backing of a world class company – Liberty Health (a member of the Liberty Group).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing and Brand Communications Manager
- To manage and ensure the execution of all marketing plans (strategic and tactical) which have been developed in consultation with the key stakeholders.
- To develop and sustain relationships with relevant stakeholders to align market expectations with strategy.
- To develop and manage brand and country marketing budgets
- To ensure the development and implementation of campaigns, above and below the line
- To ensure all communication briefs and material are prepared, approved and signed off
- To provide solutions to meet specific communication objectives related to the brand
- To liaise with and coordinate creative briefs with agencies
- Ensuring brand deadlines are met
- To ensure effective Marketing budget (operating expenditure) management.
- To conduct R.O.I. and effectiveness assessments on all campaigns
- To ensure the prompt preparation of monthly reports to Management
- Preparation of Quarterly brand plan assessment with recommendations to senior management.
- To ensure effective, branded marketing communications including (print communication, and advertising)
- Responsible for liaising with relevant stakeholders in the production and distribution of corporate items
- Coordination of all crisis management activities across the Total Health Trust Limited
- Assist with the planning and coordination of all organization events which includes but not limited to, staff events, provider forum, business forum, client cocktails, etc.
Note: Ideal candidate should be able to perform the tasks listed above and support the business both strategically and tactically.
- First degree in relevant field – Essential
- Second degree in relevant field – Advantageous
- Professional Certifications in relevant field – Essential
- 8-10 years experience in Marketing Strategy formulation and implementation experience
- 3-5 years management experience
Application Closing Date
7th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online