Onstream Group – With over 35 years of international experience within the Oil & Gas Industry and Industrial markets, The Onstream Group has strategically aligned itself with its business partners & affiliates to provide cost-effective and operational efficient solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Manager
- Supervision of production, In charge of materials logistics (full mass, packaging material &, finished goods transfers. GMP, good Environment keeper and in the plant.
Production: Responsible for the supervision of operation to achieve:
- Plan production quantity and quality of products.
- Achieve low cost of production.
- Planning and organising production schedules
- Oversee production processes
- Selecting, ordering and purchasing materials
- Organising the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
- Supervising the work of junior staff
- Organising relevant training sessions
- Liaise with other managers to formulate objectives and understand requirements
- Estimate costs and prepare budgets
- Organize workflow to meet specifications and deadlines
- Monitor production to resolve issues
- Supervise and evaluate performance of production personnel (quality inspectors, workers etc.)
- Determine amount of necessary resources (workforce, raw materials etc.)
- Ensure output meets quality standards
- Report to upper management
- Strive to reduce expenses and increase productivity across all product lines
- Ensure all employees follow industry standard health and safety guidelines
- Set ambitious production goals and communicate them to key personnel
- Provide motivation, support and guidance to all employees
- Communicate any problems or obstacles to senior management
- Establish workflow policies that enhance speed and efficiency without compromising product safety or integrity
- Create schedules for employees to ensure optimum staffing levels
- Proficient in MS Office and SAP software
- Strong decision-making skills and a results-driven approach
- Ensure constant supply of quantity & quality mass for pressing & wrapping activities
- Follow up with Laboratory for Release status
- Ensure constant supply of Packaging materials to the plant.
- Observation of material usages, variances & initiate immediate actions to management
Environment & safety:
- Maintain high level of GMP and 5s’ in plant
- Maintain very high hygiene in the plant
- Participate actively in the Accident prevention programmes by ensuring and creating high safety awareness towards people and providing solutions to defectives equipment’s in the areas of responsibility.
- To stimulate good social climate among players of teams
- Ensure good staff organisation in the plant
- Ensure good relief for staff during annual leave
- Identify, propose training to staff in need
Ideal educational background, experience:
- Min of 6 years’ experience in same or similar capacity within the FMCG industry
- Minimum of B.Sc. /B.Tech. /HND in Engineering discipline.
- Experienced in Seasoning/ culinary/ food producing industry will be an added advantage
Other key competences for success:
- Good communications Skills
- Technical know-how
- Good record keeping and documentation skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online