Recent Recruitment at McTimothy Associates Consulting Limited, April, 2019
Mctimothy Associates Consulting Limited is a full-service Management consulting, Recruitment and Business Training Firm that enables business greatness and effectiveness through customer-centric innovative solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
- We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative.
- A customer service representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
- The best CSRs are genuinely excited to help customers.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Generate sales leads Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- BA degree/HND in Mass Communication, and related courses.
- 2 years in Customer Service Jobs. Candidates must reside on the Island
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
Job Title: Accountant
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analysing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommend financial actions by analysing accounting options.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analysing account information.
- Secure financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintain financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepare payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
- Research and interpret accounting policies and regulations.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or relevant discipline.
- Certifications from ICAN or ACCA.
- Minimum of 5 years’ accounting experience.
- Experience in accounting process enhancement and cost control.
- Working knowledge of Sage Evolution or other accounting system an advantage.
- Conversant with Nigerian Taxation system.
- Proven ability to work with department HODs in terms of budgets, financial controls etc.
- Computer literate including Microsoft excel, Microsoft word etc.
Job Title: Bursar
- The Bursar is a Principal Officer by statute and the Chief Financial Officer of the University.
- He is responsible to the Provost for the day-to-day administration and control of the financial affairs of the College.
- Coordinating the financial operations of the University
- Establishing appropriate internal control system
- Advising the Vice-Chancellor on financial matters
- Preparing periodic/annual financial reports of the University
- Developing and installing an efficient accounting System
- Interpreting financial regulations
- Performing any other related duty that may be assigned from time to time.
- The candidate must possess a good University Degree with a minimum of Second Class (Honours) in Accounting or related disciplines.
- Must be a fellow/member of any of the recognized professional bodies, like ICAN or ANAN.
- He/she must have at least Seven (7) years relevant post-qualification experience with a minimum of (5) years at management level in the University system.
- A postgraduate degree in relevant area will be an added advantage.
- Candidate must have impeccable character
- Must possess high level of competence and dependability
- An enviable record in fund raising, resource, revenue mobilization, sponsorship and endorsement drive management working with other arms of the University to ensure financial stability
- Must be physically and mentally fit; and He/she must be computer literate and very conversant with accounting packages.
Deadline: 10th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with detailed Cover Letters, Resumes and daytime telephone contact numbers to: firstname.lastname@example.org