Recent Vacancies at Olohi Integrated Farms Limited, 30th April, 2019
Olohi Integrated Farms Limited is a leading agricultural company with a core focus on breeding, stocking, fattening and marketing of products like Cattle, Rams, Sheep, Goats, Giant Grass Cutter (Cane rat), Rabbit, Fish etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Entry Operator/Officer
- We are looking for an experienced and energetic Data Entry operator who will be responsible for performing data entry work using a personal computer and appropriate software such as entering, updating, researching, verifying or retrieving data into and from various systems and ensuring the accuracy and confidentiality of information recorded.
- Enters, updates and verifies data into various systems for use by all personnel
- Reviews and verifies data entered into database to ensure accuracy
- Tracks documents received and completion dates
- Assists and trains employees and new data entry operators on software programs
- Provides assistance to technical staff to resolve computer and software problems.
Requirements & Skills
- Proven work experience as a Data Entry Operator, Secretary or similar roles
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- BSc/HND/OND/NCE in Secretarial Studies, Office Management and Technology or any related field
Job Title: Logistic Coordinator
- We are looking for a competent Logistics Coordinator to oversee and facilitate the supply chain operations of our company
- You will be the one to coordinate personnel and processes to achieve the effective distribution of goods.
- Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations
- Ensure premises, assets and communication ways are used effectively
- Utilize logistics IT to optimize procedures
- Recruit and coordinate logistics staff (e.g. truck drivers) according to availabilities and requirements.
Requirements and Skills
- Minimum of an OND/BSc.
- Proven experience as Logistics Coordinator
- Experience in customer service will be appreciated
- Knowledge of laws, regulations and ISO requirements
- Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes
- Computer-savvy with a working knowledge of logistics software (ERP).
Deadline: 30th May, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com