Recent Vacancies at XNet Security Technologies Limited, 25th April, 2019
XNet Security Technologies Limited – We are an innovative & dynamic company that evolved from a team of dedicated professionals based in Europe and Nigeria. Established since 2003, we are currently Nigeria’s largest vehicle tracking company, with over 50 fully qualified installation and recovery engineers nationwide.
We are committed to providing best of breed high technology solutions in asset security and management to ensure that our clients’ assets have over 95% chance of recovery when stolen. We do this by pulling together cutting edge telematics technology to deliver robust and reliable solutions for our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Locations: Abuja, Onitsha-Anambra, Port Harcourt-Rivers, Lagos and Abeokuta-Ogun
- Reporting to the Business Development Manager, the sales personnel will undertake a wide range of tasks including:
- Selling of highly intelligent vehicle tracking solutions and speed limiter devices in their designated locations
- Demonstrating characteristics, capabilities, and features of products to potential customers
- Developing relationships and cultivating buyers
- Closing sales
- Represent the organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Identify new markets and business opportunities
- Record sales and send copies to the sales office
- Review own sales performance from time to time.
- Liaise with potential customers for new business deals
- Provide customers with quotations
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in a similar position
- Applicants must possess sufficient IT knowledge and should not be more than 30 years old
- Sales experience within a vehicular tracking, IT or logistics environment will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND in Marketing, Humanities, Social Sciences or any other management discipline
- Excellent written and oral English skills and the ability to remain calm and focused under pressure
The ideal candidates:
- Must be young and energetic
- Must be resident in Abuja, having grown up in Abuja
- Must be of extremely high integrity, confident, corporate appearance and motivated for the job
- Must be high calibre graduate with exceptional sales development skills and strategies to excel in a very competitive market.
Salary Range: N50,000 – N60,000 monthly.
- The role comes with competitive salaries, sales based commissions and other expected benefits associated with working with a long established and professional company.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their up-to-date CV and a recent passport photograph to: email@example.com Using the Job Role and Location as the subject of your e-mails (e.g. Sales Executive – Abuja)
Application Deadline 4th May, 2019.
- When applying, please include a covering e-mail detailing why you feel you are the ideal candidate for this role
- You are also advised to save your CV in your own real names not abbreviation(s), code or nickname
- Any application with incorrect subject or in which the attached documents are coded will be disqualified immediately
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview.