Bemil Nigeria Limited is a wholly indigenous company which has been at the forefront of providing Security Management, Cash-In-Transit / Valuable Protection and Security Consultancy & Training since its inception in 1978.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Training Instructor
- To provide instructions to security through guard training courses and drills.
- Assist in the development of training to meet the training needs of Bemil Nigeria Limited and clients.
- Plan and facilitate training of Bemil Nigeria Limited’s Officers.
- Deliver training on and off-site to meet contractual obligations.
- Prepares trainee guards orientation schedule and training manuals.
- Ensures a high level drilling exercise for guards.
- Maintain training records and contractual training compliance.
- Ensures strict compliance with the Company’s Policies & Procedures.
- Other duties as required in line with your skills, experience and role
- Classroom and Drill Training
- Industrial Security Knowledge
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Stress tolerance.
Deadline: 15th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org