Recent Vacancy for Line Operator at Fenix International
Fenix International is a next-generation energy company. Our mission is to transform our customers’ quality of life through disruptive innovation in energy and financial services. Our flagship product, ReadyPay Solar, is an expandable, lease-to-own solar home system financed through affordable instalments starting under $0.17 per day. We use real-time transaction data to create a unique credit score to finance power upgrades and other life-changing loans and open up a wider world of energy and financing for our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Line Operator
Job Type: Full-time
- Fenix is looking for a bright, highly motivated and disciplined Line Operator with a passion for entrepreneurship, renewable energy, and financial inclusion to join our team. Fenix prides itself on always putting the customer first.
- Assist in unloading and offloading stock arrivals and deliveries
- Perform incoming quality control of inventory items
- Perform assembly of inventory items into finished goods
- Be diligent during assembly to minimize production errors
- Be pro-active and enthusiastic in spotting errors and raise to management
- Be diligent and responsible to ensure the safety of your teammates
- Be diligent and responsible to ensure Fenix inventory and assets do not get lost, damaged or stolen
- Assist in Inventory reconciliations
- Other tasks as appointed by the management
Skills/Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of an OND
- Diploma or Degree in a relevant field from a recognized University is a plus
- Strong communication – ability to communicate with others to ensure proper flow of the line.
- Understanding of the importance of teamwork
- Special attention to detail
- Professional demeanor and work ethic
- Hand-eye coordination needed for assembly of small parts
- Experience with assembly line production of very small and large items
- Computer skills – basic proficiency with email programs and in Excel, Google Sheets, etc.
Competitive salary & benefits.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online